Multi Bazar was established in 1987 as a 4,200m² store with a wide range that offers something for everyone. Today, Multi Bazar has grown to two stores with a total of 16,000m² of retail floor area and 16 cash registers. These cash registers process well over 2,000,000 transactions per year. Multi Bazar has been an Aiden client since 2010. Aiden facilitated the design, development and hosting of the webshop.
Multi Bazar uses Retail XML as its checkout solution for its voluminous transactions. Scanning XML is used in conjunction with the Warehouse Management System (WMS) functionality in SAP Business One 9.0 for, among other things, goods receipt and inventory in the central warehouse of more than 4,600 pallet spaces. In 2014, Multi Bazar continued further optimizing its business processes by commissioning the Fashion add-on and the XML Web Server.
Functions and features of Multi Bazar
- Maintenance of master data (customers, items, prices, suppliers, etc.) in a single SAP Business One database through full integration with cash registers and web shop.
- Two stores in Izegem and Pittem (Belgium).
- Design, development and hosting of the Magento web shop by Aiden.
- Use of WMS functionality in SAP Business One 9.0 combined with Scanning XML in central warehouse, including 4,600 pallet spaces for goods receipt and inventory.
- In 2014, Multi Bazar commission the Fashion add-on and XML web server.
- Cash receipts are printed via Crystal Reports in A4 format.
- Digital invoicing via AutoDoc SAP/HSE from SAP B1.
- Use of customer card for discount coupons and gift vouchers.
- Full integration of disposal fee in SAP B1, Retail XML and Magento web shop.
SolutionsSap Business One, Aiden Retail en Aiden WarehousePro